Welcome to Reality, what follows might help you decide what you need and What you are. Xenogod
There comes a time in every man and woman's life when there own consciousness calls into question the beliefs that have been force fed into the brain since childhood. Luckily for me I had a mentor on my own path of discovery in the form of a Great Grandmother. This marvelous woman introduced me to many non-mainstream religions and opened my eyes to the fact that there is "life after christianity fails".
I've studied a great many religions and have always had the foresight to take the good from these and throw away the garbage. In order to decide what truth lies in your own heart you must look at everything with an open mind for failure to learn causes stagnation and closes the mind to anything new.
and so it begins......
Xenogod's Ten rules for Life, Satanists and Christians
1. Learn, Learn, Learn ! Only a conceited self falsifying idiot fails to learn, remember anyone can teach but a true scholar forgoes teaching to expand his or hers own horizons. Beware of Knowing everything this is the first step of a failure to grow.
2. Enjoy Life, if all you do is wander around with your head in the clouds searching for answers you may miss the biggest answer lying at your feet.
3. Accord respect to all, from the smallest blade of grass to the biggest idiot you know you must respect your enemies or you will in the end lose for you will have underestimated them.
4. Punishment, let it fit the crime ten-fold. If someone crosses you accidentally tell them they were wrong, if they do it again crush them. Once fucked my fault, Twice is yours there never is a third.......
5. Beware, the leach, we've all met these people this is the person that's always asking for favors and is never around to help when someone else needs it. They feed of others emotions like blood, and when they suck you dry they will move onto the next sucker. They prefer to remain unrecognized and will run when the light falls on them.
6. Love ooh that's a nasty word for a Satanist to use but.... If you find it you will understand it. Love fast and firm be willing to sacrifice. Love all that is yours, Family, Friends and possessions. Be ready to fight for these things and protect them. In all you do and say.
7.Stupidity is not a lack of knowledge it is the failure to be able to learn. It should be a capitol offence.
8. Be true to yourself, we've all met someone who always seems to jump on the wagon of the newest trend. Wearing clothes that make him or her look like an idiot, bragging about which star wore the same outfit. I hate to say it but if you spend 300 dollars on a pair of shoes, but still live in a hovel that's being stupid......this same person will buy the newest music even if they think it's garbage, or go get the cheesiest tattoo just to have it done you know the type...
9. Conceit, can be a good thing, it can drive you to excel but in excess it can blind you from the truth, if your always right you can never learn it takes a more powerful person to admit their wrongs striving to correct them.
10.Remember there is always something more powerful lurking in the dark, it always has been called many thing's and is the keeper of infinite names. Allie with these powers and behold you shall be a god on earth, scorn these powers and you will die alone. In everything you do keep these powers at the forefront of you thought and remember them in times of plenty or you will be scorned when you really need help. Only a fool calls on the names of his gods at death after ignoring them in life....
THE NINE SATANIC STATEMENTS OF REALITY by T. Jantsang
1. Satan is the "dark force" that permeates all of nature and motivates all things to act according to their inner nature. The Boundless Darkness Itself is SAT. The ACTION of emanating out of, unfolding out of, springing forth, is TAN. The motivator and the act of motivating all things are together: Satan. Satan is that which is the origin of all and the unmoved mover, and it is described by both the unfolding and the thing unfolded: Satan
2. All things have a beginning where all was one.
3. The "big bang" came from a spark within the one Dark Presence and all that results from the "big bang" is permeated by the Dark Force. The universe was emanated by this force going from Chaos-Dark into Cosmos-Light.
4. All things, over time in the cosmos, become separate and change without ceasing to change.
5. All things are constantly motivated to change according to environment, and then they change the environment by being in it, of it: there is a dialectical interaction. If they do not do this they perish and go into dissolution; but this is not destruction; it is only more change.
6. All things are constantly motivated to change by inner urge. This is "Self Becoming" or "Self Evolving." All beings everywhere have it. Most living things have this solely and together with their own species, as if linked. When the individual becomes into, the species becomes into; in fact, large groups of similar living things speciate in this manner and diversify. A thing can not become what it is not already at it's inner core, at it's fundamental essence, nor can it resist becoming "what it is" as that center of itself moves forward in time. The thing "becomes into" what it is. One can have inner truth of what they are and actively increase their potentialities, or one can flow with what one is. If one resists it or tries to become, in the inner sense, what one is not, one will become Nothing - Klippoth.
7. All things have an individual characteristic, a unique identity that defines what they are and become. They are a singularly occurring event in time/space.
8. All things are ultimately connected, even if they appear to be separate, in the great web of life.
9. And all this is the esoteric meaning of "Do as Thou Wilt" for that truly is the whole of the Law, Cosmic Law and SAT-TAN-ic Law. The joyful act of Doing and Becoming-Into is Love. It is experienced as Joy. Being is Joy. Joy radiates Love just as the sun radiates light. It follows from these that Satanists do what is best for themselves using foresight. Satanists demand freedom to govern their own lives; again, using foresight since, as mammals/primates, we are not solitary animals biologically. Satanists oppose those that would combat the principles of the cosmos. Man is just another animal: Self-inner-truth-Wisdom is knowing what kind of animal a human is. - Satan represents undefiled wisdom, and the desire and Will to Know the Truth. All animals practice Indulgence according to their Kind; they have Vitality, and they are capable of knowing the Inner-Truth of their own Beings, the Mystery of their own Being. Satanic Humans, falling into the category of mammals/primates, are Kind to those who deserve it and have responsibility of Self and are responsible to others of like kind: automatically! That is the kind of animals satanic humans are: Zoös /Eros. They are OF NATURE. What rebels against its own nature is klippothic. What lives in Unreality and desires the Lie is klippothic. The klippoth is the enemy of Being - and since Being is Joy, the Klippoth is the enemy of Joy. The klippoth can be defined as the Unlife - Thanatos. Advice: AVOID KLIPPOTHS
THE NINE SATANIC SINS
1) STUPIDITY. The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2) PRETENTIOUSNESS. Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3) SOLIPSISM. This can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy, and respect that you naturally give them. They won't. Instead Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of "Do unto others as they do unto you." It's work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian viewpoint) we are far from that point.
4) SELF-DECEIT. It's in the Nine Satanic Statements but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage in any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it's fun, and with an awareness. But then, it's not self-deceit!
5) HERD CONFORMITY. That's obvious from a Satanic stance. It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6) LACK OF PERSPECTIVE. Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, everyday. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints--know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7) FORGETFULNESS OF PAST ORTHODOXIES. Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something "new" and "different," when in reality it's something that was once wisely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the "creator" and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8) COUNTERPRODUCTIVE PRIDE. The first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism: If it works, great. When it stops working for you, when you've painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I'm sorry. I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it.
9) LACK OF AESTHETICS. This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. It is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect money off it most of the time so it is discouraged in a consumer society, but it is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for magical effectiveness. It's not what's supposed to be pleasing--it's what is. Aesthetics is a highly personal thing, reflective of one's own nature, and there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
Got through all that congrats keep looking around if you need more info
I'll have more up soon